
I write this last post to you from my home in Nashville, where unexpected things continue to unravel and resolve just as they do anywhere else on the earth. I come back home with a suitcase full of clothes and gifts and questions: What does a person do with herself after standing with the sun on the Cape of Good Hope? How can I use the stories I gathered in South Africa to teach and mend and save? Who am I on this side of the ocean now that South Africa has pushed and blessed and changed me?
My thanks to everyone who has followed along with me here, left comments, sent messages, pulled me forward, and welcomed me home. Please stay in touch with me. This is my e-mail address.
Let's see what happens next.
mmr



1 comment:
Welcome home! We have to meet! (:
Post a Comment